The answer is pretty simple. It’s an addicting yard game that’s sweeping the nation. Basically, you have two boards each with a hole in them about 30 ft apart. You throw corn filled bean bags at them. You score points by either keeping a bag on the board or making a bag in the hole, […]
Who knows the real history of Cornhole? Let’s settle it here. Ok maybe not. The problem is that there are many different versions of the history of Cornhole. Most of the story tellers of course, all believe they have the real story. I guess the actual history will probably remain a mystery. I’ve laid out […]
These Cornhole rules are meant to be easy to understand. There are some rules out there that are pages and pages that basically say the same thing you see below. Cornhole is a pretty simple game. These rules are both simple and complete. They are also the most common “official” rules of the game. We […]
There are a number things that you must do if you want to throw a Cornhole every time. Read on, if you are interested in what they are. With the right throw and some consistency the odds of throwing a Cornhole are in your favor. Throwing a Cornhole is a lot less of a science […]
Cornhole tournament brackets are a must have for any outdoor party. Print your brackets and get ready to have some fun! Just any old scrap paper to keep track of the winners just won’t do. Let’s face it this game can get serious! Just click the appropriate link and print. Enjoy!
The perfect Cornhole boards for one person might not be the same for another. There are two core material types that Cornhole boards are made from. They each have their advantages. It just comes down to choosing which benefits are best for you. Take a look at the ideas below. They should help you find […]
There is an ongoing debate between Cornhole game enthusiasts about the perfect fill for Cornhole Bags. I don’t know if I can settle here, but I’ll offer up the advantages of each and let you be the judge. Some believe it’s best to fill for your Cornhole bags with plastic pellets and others are die […]
If you haven’t really settled on the perfect throw yet, this list is for you. Even if you have, it can’t hurt to give the rest of these a try. Everyone is going to find one that works best for them. But if you don’t try them all for a throw or two, you might […]
Take a look at some of the lingo of the game. This might vary some from region to region, but these are probably the words you will hear most often around the Cornhole boards. There are others that don’t come up as often as these, but this top ten list should help you fit in […]
- What In The World Is Cornhole?
- The Secret History Of Cornhole
- Who Else Wants SIMPLE Cornhole Rules?
- How To Throw A Cornhole Every Time
- Must Have Cornhole Tournament Brackets
- How To Choose The Perfect Material For Your Cornhole Boards
- 4 Things You Need To Know Before Filling Your Cornhole Bags
- 6 Cornhole Throws You Have To Try
- 10 Words That Make You A Cornhole Lingo Pro
- Rick on How To Choose The Perfect Material For Your Cornhole Boards
- Trent Pearson on 4 Things You Need To Know Before Filling Your Cornhole Bags
- Jackie Campos on How To Throw A Cornhole Every Time
- TJ on How To Choose The Perfect Material For Your Cornhole Boards
- Andy# on How To Choose The Perfect Material For Your Cornhole Boards